Sunday, May 30, 2010
It Was Good
A few people I knew were still there. A couple people I didn't know introduced themselves to me. It was good. I managed to explain that I was still in the ward boundaries but my records were in the family ward and I'd like my records transferred back to the singles ward. I saw my good friend there and asked her to give me a ride next week. See, it turns out that the lady I asked to give me a ride isn't actually in my ward anymore. And she's getting married and moving to a family ward in the next few weeks. It really touched me that she was willing to come and pick me up and take me to a ward that she wasn't as familiar with anymore and that she wasn't attending anymore. That she gave me her number again and told me that if I ever needed a ride to church or to any church activities I could call her. That was very special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment