It's been a wonderful day. Casual Friday was today. Casual Friday only happens on the last Friday of the month and it's the day we don't have to wear our scrubs to school. I hate those scrubs because mine are too small for me. Plus they're drawstring pants and it's difficult to get them unknotted, especially when you really have to pee. To make Casual Friday even better, my teacher let us out of class an hour and a half early. Yay! I barely missed the bus going home but that gave me time to call Lindsey while I was waiting for the next bus. On my way home I stopped and gave this little guy...
Friday, May 28, 2010
..and the answer is...
I don't know if anyone prayed with me for me to keep my case manager. I don't know if anyone thought it was as important as I thought it was. What I do know is that Lindsey is staying! I talked to her today and got the answer. I am SO HAPPY about that.
It's been a wonderful day. Casual Friday was today. Casual Friday only happens on the last Friday of the month and it's the day we don't have to wear our scrubs to school. I hate those scrubs because mine are too small for me. Plus they're drawstring pants and it's difficult to get them unknotted, especially when you really have to pee. To make Casual Friday even better, my teacher let us out of class an hour and a half early. Yay! I barely missed the bus going home but that gave me time to call Lindsey while I was waiting for the next bus. On my way home I stopped and gave this little guy...
...to my pharmacist, who has been super stressed out lately. And to round off my Casual Friday, Monday is a holiday and we don't have school. Three day weekend!!
It's been a wonderful day. Casual Friday was today. Casual Friday only happens on the last Friday of the month and it's the day we don't have to wear our scrubs to school. I hate those scrubs because mine are too small for me. Plus they're drawstring pants and it's difficult to get them unknotted, especially when you really have to pee. To make Casual Friday even better, my teacher let us out of class an hour and a half early. Yay! I barely missed the bus going home but that gave me time to call Lindsey while I was waiting for the next bus. On my way home I stopped and gave this little guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment