Friday, April 23, 2010

Math & Stuff

I am SO PROUD of myself for how well I'm doing in school. I have a 4.0 GPA - 101% in A&P (so far), 100% in Study Skills, 99% in Math (so far)...and my lowest grade: 97% in Computers. Funny that that's my lowest grade even after all the time I spend on the computer.

Regarding math tests: I got 100% on my first test. My second test, a 92% (just one percent too low for an A). I pulled my third test grade up--100%. Monday is test four. I have no fear for that one. That second test got me a little worried, but the third one gave me my confidence back.

Regarding A&P tests: We've had 8 tests and I've missed one question total. Woohoo!

Regarding homework (A&P/Math): I've done all of my homework. I plan to continue this practice, as it gives me an easy A. Even getting a question or two wrong doesn't drop my grade. And with math it's 100% whether the homework is right or not.

I'll tell you one thing: I rock!

No comments: