Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something Amazing

Something amazing is about to happen. I can feel it. It hasn't happened yet, but I know it's coming. My life is transforming. Things are changing in incredible ways, ways I can't even imagine yet. Something's different.

It's the way I'm starting to look at my life and the possibilities it holds.

It's the way I'm starting to think about myself.

It's the way I'm starting to allow myself to have goals outside of "surviving the day."

It's the way I'm starting to view each day as it comes, with all the good, bad and ugly that might come with it.

It's the way I'm starting to act around others.

It's the way I'm starting to treat myself.

It's the way I'm starting to see my experiences and how they relate to others.

It's the way I'm starting to hope for things I've never hoped for, never even hoped to hope for.

It's the way I'm starting to work through things and open up to my therapist about things I never would have imagined opening up about.

Yes, something amazing is about to happen.

2 comments:

Gail said...

ah spring, it has a way of helping us see the amazing!

Beth said...

You know, you're right. I think spring is the most wonderful time of the year. Everything feels new and alive. Plus, my birthday is in the spring ;)