Monday, July 6, 2009

Untitled (So far)

It took this long for my emotions to be channeled into creativity. I came up with this picture and added poetry to accent it. The one disappointment was that the poem came up a little short for the drawing.


The poem:

Spiraling, spiraling, out of control
Deeper and deeper into a black hole
Twisting and turning, my mind's in a daze
Nobody cares and nobody stays
Winding and weaving, I'm left all alone
No one can help me, they don't want to know
Spinning and spinning, around and around
When I need someone most, that's when no one is found
Circles and circles, I'm dying inside
There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Aching and hurting and still so afraid
Longing to find myself one more bright day
Crying and crying, like sad drops of rain
I can't face the loneliness, can't face the pain
Spiraling, spiraling, no one can see
That the only things left are the pieces of me

Coming soon: A new collage

No comments: