Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All Grown Up

I thought I'd post some new pictures of my little baby, nearly a year later and all grown up. He's still as happy a kitten as he came to me--well-adjusted, loving and playful. He's my little hunter, constantly aware of the pesky bugs that keep flying through my air conditioning vent (a very big problem right now). He's still my little lovebug, coming to sit on my lap during the rare occasions I'm sitting on the couch. He and Mittens are getting along better now, though he's a little rough with Mittens when he wants to play.

Here's a picture of the first time my two cats cuddled together.


This is Monet playing in a paper bag.


And poking his head out from between two pillows.

It's rare that I capture a good picture of him. He does the cutest things when my camera is not at hand. So I try to get him to do the cute things again so I can get a picture.

2 comments:

Gail said...

so very very cute! we need a cutey kitty!

Beth said...

I didn't really think anyone was reading this thing anymore, haha.

I totally agree that you need a cutey kitty. They're super fun!