For some reason I feel differently about my fairy babies. Or maybe it's just the babies in general. I'm ready to sell them. I have my personal collection that I'm keeping for myself, but I have five fairy babies ready to sell. I'd like to make a few more and have them ready for sometime in the future. Exactly when...I'm not sure. I initially thought of December, but that might not work for reasons I cannot explain. However, here are my two new fairy babies:
For some reason I think I like the white background better.
Today I start facilitating a crafts group. The members of my crafts group are not part of Art Awakenings, but part of the parent company of Art Awakenings. It should be interesting. The nerve-wracking part is that I don't really know these people. I've seen them walking around--they use the same facility. I suppose I'll get to know them.
No comments:
Post a Comment