I can't decide if the babies look better with a black background or a white background. All I know is my white fabric got dirty and needs a good washing so I tried the black satin I used in my display.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Coping Skill
In the hospital they ask what your coping skills are. Mine are artwork and writing. And of course, people get curious when you mention art. They want to know what kind of art you do, what you make. I happened to have my photo album of clay babies with me, so I showed it off as much as I could. One of the nurses put in an order for a baby and this is what I came up with:

I can't decide if the babies look better with a black background or a white background. All I know is my white fabric got dirty and needs a good washing so I tried the black satin I used in my display.
I can't decide if the babies look better with a black background or a white background. All I know is my white fabric got dirty and needs a good washing so I tried the black satin I used in my display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH I LOVE this lil one. Gorgeous! brava.
Post a Comment