Is this bus early or late? Probably late. Really late. Nice driver, though. She waited for me. Dang connections. But this bus always waits. Holy car just cut us off. Driver are jerks. Not bus drivers. Well most of them. Oooh, he's hot. Oh crap he came back here. If I turn around and stare at him it'll be a little obvious. Stupid school zone. This wasn't here last year. Still can't find the school. Wait is that it? What the heck? Barricades?? My necklace is pretty. I think my neck got smaller. Why does Cindy have to be gone next week? Oh well. I'll live. Oh that's where Gothic Landscape is. First Friday, First Friday. I'm artsy, but not artsy fartsy. Can't paint for crap. Bye other bus. This neighborhood is dead. And now it's gone. Oooh, citrus trees. There's a citrus shortage. Almost got some oranges, too. It's global freezing. Does Europe have orange trees? Olive trees, probably. But oranges? Two shirts on. That's the look. He's not hot. Whoa she's skinny. What will I be like skinny? That's a nice plum color. Sometimes I want a house. I wonder if there are any one-bedroom houses for Section 8. iPod. What would I need an iPod for? Wow that's a neat convertible. Mom and daughter maybe. Do I talk with my hands like that? Almost home. Home again, home again, jiggity jig. I miss Sarah. I wonder if I weigh the same as her yet. Mmmm smells like McDonald's. Priest Drive coming up. I wonder who named the streets. I would have named one Big Hairy Butt Boulevard. One, two, three, four, five more stops. Five more. Holy traffic. I've seen that lady before. Aww that one looks like Lindsey. Why do I meet such cool people in professional settings where they can't be my friends? How can I meet more friends? Besides church. No one likes me there. Well not "no one." But lots of people. What happened to all my friends I used to have? I miss Tori. Wait, where am I? Oh, whew, didn't miss my stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment