Thursday, February 8, 2007
The Power of Underwear
I couldn't sleep last night. Thought I was going to go to bed early. So I took my medicine at 7:30pm, gave myself my shot of insulin and wandered off to bed. Two hours of tossing and turning later, I let myself get back up. Made myself a little snack. And while I was waiting for my snack to cook, I realized something. My underwear are far too big for me now. Somehow I'd overlooked the fact that my underwear were sagging halfway to the floor. Okay maybe not that far. It was time for new underwear. But how do you really know what size underwear you wear without trying them on? Gotta buy the multi-pack, but you can't try those on. What a predicament. Only one thing to do. I bought two sizes of underwear. After all, I'm losing weight so if the smaller ones don't fit me now, hopefully they will eventually. The tricky question: which size do you try on first? It's simple. You try on the smaller ones. If they don't fit, you open up the bigger ones and wear those for a while. But if they do fit, you can get your money back for the bigger ones! Ha! So what were the results? Well the smaller size fits snugly. Snug is what I like. Not so snug I can't breathe. Just snug enough to hug me. And the best thing about the smaller size? It's in the regular sizes. No more paying $2 more for big girl underwear. Check it out sometime. You pay more for three pair of big girl underwear than you do for six pair of regular size underwear. So not fair. But just you wait. Soon enough I will be in regular sizes and paying regular prices. Then they'll be sorry. Don't know why, but I'm sure they will. And that, my friends, is the power of underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha - love this post!! Yay you for the regular size undies!
Post a Comment