Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's All Good

Things are up. I don't know why, but does it really matter? The best part of mood swings = the upswing. I've been on an upswing for about 10 days now. Life is good. Can't complain about that.

Update #1: Artwork
I found and began making my own patterns for crocheted bookmarks. It's been quite fun. I'm often surprised that I can still find new art things to make. It seems just when I think I'm out of ideas, something else pops into my head. Here are my newest creations:
Update #2: Art Awakenings
I'm going to quit my job. I haven't worked in almost two weeks and I feel much less stressed. I'll still participate as a client, but not be a staff anymore. One thought I had today is that I'd like to teach an intermediate crocheting class. That is, I don't want to teach how to crochet, I want to teach what to crochet.

Update #3: Counseling
Things continue to go well with my counselor. I'm starting to open up pretty well to her and I'm feeling comfortable doing so. Maybe my comfort comes from feeling a sense of privacy when I'm with her. She has no contact with the county mental health system (Magellan) or anyone affiliated with Magellan. The only reporting she does is to my health insurance. I don't think they care so much about exactly what's going on in my life--they just want to know that counseling is still a "medical necessity."

Update #4: Life In General
On Thursday, I scheduled a tour of the Pima Medical Institute campus. I thought I'd like to look into studying to become a pharmacy tech. It sounds like something I might be interested in and something that I feel like I can do.

No comments: