In sillier news, I've had this problem in my pants. Not the kind of problem you may be thinking (whatever you're thinking right now). Basically every time I stand up I have to pull my pants up. This sounds like a good thing. I mean, pants that have gotten too big, that's a nice feeling. Well, it was--the first three months or so. Now it's just annoying. Everyone can see my underwear all the time. Yikes! I keep looking for pants that fit. I find plenty of pants that are too big and even more that are too small. And when they're a little too small, my top belly fat sticks out more than my bottom belly fat. Plus, they still show off my underwear when I'm sitting. It's quite unattractive all around.
I finally learned of a solution. Lane Bryant has a line of pants called "Right Fit." So today I went out and tried some on. The sizes are confusing. I thought a size 1 meant 1X. Nope. My size 18/20 translates to a size 4. I don't know why or how they came up with that number, but whatever. They have three different fit types. Yellow, blue and red. Yellow means your hips and waist are equal. Blue means your hips are bigger than your waist. And red is in between. I thought I was a yellow, but it seems I might be a red. At least, that's what I bought. And WOW. It's such a nice feeling to have pants that aren't too small in the waist and aren't too big in the legs. My underwear aren't in constant view anymore. And my top belly isn't sticking out more than my bottom belly. They were much more expensive than I usually pay for pants. But I think I'm going to buy another pair. I like these pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment