Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I just need something to go right

It may seem that I'm doing okay but really I'm not. Well, it's not really that I'm not doing okay, it's that my life is not doing okay. Things keep going wrong. Things like housing issues and medication issues. And just when I think I get things figured out, it all comes crashing down again. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. I'm trying to continue making progress toward working with the youth program. I'm trying to make everything work. It's just so tiring when it seems everything is going wrong all the time.

2 comments:

Gail said...

these are the times when I try to remember the analogy of flying on a cloudy, grey day. If you have ever been waiting on a plane, ready for take off, all around you is grey and yukky it's easy to think that the rest of the journey will be the same way. Soon after take off you climb through the clouds, it's a little bumpy, it's hard work to break through but suddenly you do and you are bathed in sunshine. Glorious bright sunshine... that lifts you and reminds you that your whole journey is not grey and yukky. Just some parts. And you might have a little wait there, but soon, very soon you climb through. It's there, the sun (SON) is there. Keep climbing and believing.
It's worth the effort.

Beth said...

I'm trying to remember that...that it won't be bad forever and that my whole life isn't going to be bad. It's just so hard when you're in the moment :(
But I'll keep trying.