Yesterday I spent a few hours with my mom. I haven't seen her nearly enough in the last month or so and I sorely missed her. We had an absolutely delicious breakfast followed by shopping and general hanging-out.
Today I spent the afternoon with a great friend. I haven't seen her nearly enough, either, though it feels like I still get to see her with all the emails back and forth. We played with Monet, the little fireball, and went out shopping for a couple hours. We each had gifts for each other. Mine to her were a belated birthday card (long ago lost and recently found) and a homemade collage in her favorite colors. Hers to me were some clay (not the kind I use, but I'd like to try it), some fairy wallpaper cutouts, and some pompoms for the kitten to play with.
Monet LOVES his new toys. He's such a happy kitten, constantly playing and purring.
1 comment:
Im glad you had a great day catching up... and playing with that cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment