Saturday, December 19, 2009
Ahhhh
Life is calm again. Calm and content. I love these times, however few and far between, when nothing can get me down. Maybe it's the medicine working...I don't know. I know nothing much has changed. I just feel better. Everything feels like it's in order. The weather is gorgeous, the house is clean, the cats are playful and happy. Money's gotten tight but more is coming in, so I'm not stressed about that. I've got hours at work and support from my supervisor to prevent me from getting too overwhelmed. I have time to work on my artwork and even when the art pieces don't turn out right I'm not getting frustrated. I'm exploring new project ideas. My artwork is selling. I'm finally starting to lose some of the weight I've been putting on because my blood sugar levels aren't so low anymore. I got my H1N1 flu shot (so happy to finally get that!). Things are going well in counseling. My case manager is helping me so much. I have plenty enough to do and I'm not agitated at the thought of being home all day some days. Every morning I open my door (with my new security door closed and locked) and I open my blinds and my windows. I let the cool, fresh air and sunshine flood my home and it gives me a great start to my day. I love these times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment