Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday Thursday Friday

Those are my days. Those are my good days.

Saturday is an okay day. Boring sometimes but a much-anticipated break from school.

Sundays are horrible, terrible, no-good days for me. I have yet to discover why Sundays are so bad for me, but I just have the worst time nearly every Sunday.

Mondays...oh Mondays. I used to look forward to Mondays after boring weekends. Now Monday means going back to school. School makes me tired.

Which brings me to Tuesday, another tired day. Still so early in the week.

But then there's Wednesday. Wednesday is counseling day. It's a little tiring taking the hour-long bus ride each way, but it's so worth it.

Thursday is another good day. Every other week I have Alumni group on Thursdays and it's good to see my friends from there.

Friday, sweet Friday. Everyone loves Friday.

No comments: