Friday, June 18, 2010

Finished with Another Sequence

This sequence was my first official pharmacy-related classes. I did pharmacy math, claims filing, chemistry basics and pharmacology. Pharmacology is killer. But I passed all my classes! Everyone in class keeps saying, "As long as I pass, I'm okay with that." Not me. I want to excel. I try to excel at everything I do. I'm such a perfectionist.

So what were my grades? Pharmacy math = 97%, claims filing = 100%, chemistry basics = 100% and pharmacology = 100%!

Okay, so one problem I have with school is that I'm both a perfectionist and a people-pleaser. I want everyone to like me and I want to do the best I possibly can. My teacher likes me as a student. But my classmates, not so much. I keep telling myself I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to get an education and open up new opportunities for myself. It's hard to choose between the people-pleaser side and the perfectionist side, but I decided on the perfectionist side.

No comments: