Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's the Day!

Today's the day, today's the day! 90 days, no cutting! And to celebrate, I bought myself some new collage materials: five pieces of foam board, a utility knife and cutting mat, and a new paper trimmer.

I've been working on three more collages, different from what I've been doing. They aren't finished yet, but pictures are coming soon.

4 comments:

Gail said...

excellent you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brava brava brava....

way to go!!!

Beth said...

Thank you, thank you! I suppose now it's on to my next goal: 6 months. That seems so far away. My friends said if I make it to 6 months they'll take me on a road trip.

Gail said...

ooooh a road trip, where would you like to go??? Thats a freaking awesome way to celebrate. I think if you can make it 6 months, you can make it for the rest of your life.
Life is wonderful without that crap!

Beth said...

I want to go to Flagstaff and play in the snow!