Sunday, November 11, 2007
Afterward
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it got better. Then it got more better and more better. And now I'm slipping away into a mania. How did this happen? Just two weeks ago I was lower than low. Now I'm higher than high. Sometimes bipolar just doesn't make sense. Insanity. If it were a different time I would be locked away. Not just for a week, but forever. But instead I am afraid to tell my psychiatrist. Maybe he'll take me off my antidepressant. Then I'll back in the same boat I was in two weeks ago. Is mania really that dangerous? Is it more dangerous than depression? Short term, probably not. Long term...it's bad. Instead of doin the self-destructive behaviors that will shorten my life, I do the self-destructive behaviors that will make my life less lively. Should I seek help? Or should I try to do this on my own? Perhaps it will go away soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment