Wednesday, July 4, 2007
When Life Was Safe
I remember those days. The days I thought life was relatively safe. The days I would go anywhere on the bus without flinching. When I could walk around after dark in the safer neighborhoods. Now I'm too afraid. I had a panic attack just going through the airport on the bus. I'm terrified to even open my door after dark. When did life become so scary? It seems to have started after an incident involving a taxi driver after dark. But I'm not so scared of that happening again. I'm scared of other things happening. Anything that can go wrong, might. And that's what scares me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you are so right, anything that can go wrong might, but using that same ethos "anything that can go RIGHT, MIGHT!" thats the other side of the same coin - even in the scary times of our lives - something good is always somewhere.
That's a good point. I hope I can get to a place where life isn't so scary anymore. It's starting to get that way, but I'm not quite there yet.
Post a Comment